Saturday 29 October 2011

Love is In South Bank Brisbane


Brisbane is a city full with love and affection. I saw this father spending some quality time with his son at South Bank. It is very cute to see this little boy keep trying to climb up again and again even he fell a lot of times, while his father is watching over him.


The mother is in the swing with her kids. It is very warm scene but what I am worry is can the swing actually support and adult's weight.


There is a vast greenery in the park of South Bank. This couple is lying on the ground and spending their time together enjoying the scenic view of the sunset.


If you are feeling a bit cold, you can always cuddle your partner and get some body heat from him or vice versa. I got this photo on the artificial beach at south bank. Maybe they should get a blanket too.


On the other hand, for some, they prefer to cuddle each other in the water. If the girl is wearing a grey shirt and a grey hat, I guess I could have mistaken it as a Koala Bear.

Well, people here are not shy to show their love in public. So, make sure you show your love when you are in Brisbane.

1 comment:

Hong.my said...

Love is in the air!