Saturday 29 October 2011

Hungry Jack Brisbane


This is Hungry Jack at Queen Street Brisbane. I believe it is an equivalent to Burger King fast food chain in Malaysia. It is the one of the 24 hours food stall open over there. If you are hungry at night, you won't be able to find a mamak stall over there.


There is a wide selection of fast food selection available. I saw an advertisement on local TV promoting about their natural beef burger, looks very tempting. I believe people who comes in will be hungry and will be looking at the menu of the display board, however if you ever look down on the floor, I guess you will look up again, smart.


A normal value meal will cost around 8 Aussie dollar. You place your order then wait for the food. Service is quite fast. The only thing is that I am still not used to Australian English. When my food came, the staff asked, "Who's chicken burger with bacon and cheese?", I was like, " Err...I ordered chicken burger with bacon and cheese", Staff says, "Here you are." It was a very funny moment for me.


Well, this is an example of a meal that you get. The chicken was very tender and the cheese and bacon blends in well. Drink refills are free at the refilling station. So if you are hungry in Australia next time, you can look for Jack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hungry Jack is our Burger King equivalent...

Chun Wei said...

ok thanks for the correction