Monday 1 August 2011

Ideas

Moving to a new house or seeking new ideas to revamp your house or room? Well, if you happen to be staying in Penang, Malaysia. Maybe you can check this designer out.


Location
Hours
Mon - Fri:
9:00 am
-
6:00 pm
Sat:
9:00 am
-
1:00 pm
About
i n t e r i o r d e s i g n
Email
ideaideas@hotmail.com
Phone

If you are interested, maybe you can hop to her facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Idea-Ideas/170771499648414


I had a brief chat with the boss of the Company, below are some quick info.

Q: Why did you set up the Company?
A: Because it is what I do. I Do design and I still love doing it. I was attached to 2 companies before I came out on my own. Having my own company allows freedom to express and execute my design work the way I feel is right.


Q: So What type of services do you provide?
A: My company covers from doing
- doing layout plan to help owners to understand the potential of their space
- doing 3d views of the proposed design, so the owners will have an idea of the style and colours that they are getting
- doing site supervision, assist in shopping



Q: What is the charges for your design?
A: Charges depends on the area. If interested, drop me an email and provide some info and I will submit in a quotation accordingly

Q: Can you tell me more about yourself in the designing field?
A: I've studied interior design for 3 years in the university, upon graduating, have continued in this field for 3 years to date.



Q: What types of building do you design for?
A: My job scope covers from residential, show unit to commercial, factory, hospitality,


Q: Do you work alone?
A: There are 2 designers in the company. I am the face for the company.If the client needs construction team, we have our team consist of contractors and carpenters who has done job with satisfactory result 

Q: What about approval for design from local authority?
A: We have associate partners who can do it, we can assist to get the approval for local authority

It is not IKEA but you can certainly get some ideas from I.D.E.A.

No comments: